Sunday Services Resume
We are allowed to resume physical worship services beginning Sunday, June 14th. We will have our normal worship schedule--8 a.m. in the sanctuary and 10:30 a.m. in the activity center. Following governmental directives and in the interest of providing a healthy environment for all who come, we are implementing a number of changes to our routine:
- Please wear masks as you come inside the building (masks will be provided if you do not have your own.)
- Hand sanitizers will be available near the entrance of the worship area.
- Please maintain social distance from one another.
- Greeters will not shake hands.
- You will pick up your own bulletin.
- Seating: pews in the church are taped off to keep a safe distance.
- Chairs in the activity center chairs will be distanced, and couples and families can be together.
- For Holy Communion, worshippers will approach with masks on and with social distancing. The pastor and elders will sanitize their hands and wear masks. Instructions will be given at that time.
- After the benediction, those closest to the exit will leave first, followed by the rest.
- The pastor will not shake hands, but will be available for conversation.
We recognize these procedures are an inconvenience, but we are thankful we can gather once again to hear God’s Word and receive Holy Communion. Coming back to worship is a personal decision and your health is very important to us. We understand you may wish to delay your return. Pastor Rich and the Elders are available to come to you. Please call 215- 946-3467.
Online recordings of each Sunday’s service will continue to be provided on YouTube. The recording each week will be of the previous Sunday's service. Copies of the bulletin with the current week's news will be available on the website at https://www.hopelcs.org/news.
God is good, and we are thankful for God’s healing, hope and the opportunity to worship our Savior. Join us recorded online anytime and in person on Sundays at 8:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
Yours in Jesus,