Youth and Family Ministry
This ministry is conducted by responsible adults who believe that young people have an urgent need to hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ's love as well as an urgent need to be equipped for service motivated by that same love of Christ.
Our mission for Youth and Family Ministry is to build up the youth of Hope into resilient disciples of Christ by providing a safe and trusting environment where they will learn about Jesus, grow in faith, have fun, and experience a Christian Community where they will be equipped to share the truth of the Gospel with those around them.
Opportunities we have for spiritual growth and relationship building include the following:
- Family Events: Monthly opportunities for families to gather, build community, spend quality time together, and make memories.
- 345 Club: 3rd-6th graders meet up quarterly for games, snacks, devotion, and to hang out with friends.
- Confirmation: Weekly class for 7th graders and older.
- Sunday School: Weekly experience for 3 yrs. old to 6th grade
- Service Sundays: Once a month service opportunity for all.
Seasonal programming includes Vacation Bible School (VBS), Christmas Pageant, Advent Family Nights, and Lenten Family Nights.
For specific dates and times, take a look at our newsletter and calendar (click here).